After the run to the highs, Blackrock Gold has been under pressure giving back gains. During the trend down the stock had tons of offers and thinner bids. Today that has flipped, they are a bit of a leaky boat when it comes to news, so my guess is they have some good news...
Seeing some nice action in the gold price and on a few gold stocks over past few days. After spending a few months watching paint dry with gold going sideways, it is primed to go higher and in the last couple days it has firmed up. Another nice trend is I’m finding a few...
Since the summer gold has been going sideways and looks to be on hold. It is primed to go much higher based on the fundamentals of supply and demand, as well as when it comes to explosive debt and interest rates near zero and stuck there for years. When it comes to the gold...
The alarm bells are ringing loudly concerning the out of control debt problem and near zero interest rates. In a recent speech Jerome Powell, Chair of the Federal Reserve said: “The debt is growing faster than the economy. This is not the time to act upon those concerns.” The debt is out of control...
Fed Will Keep Priming Wall Street Stock Pump With Near Zero Rates For Years And Market Thinks This Is Bad For Gold
This recent selloff in gold is a fantastic buying opportunity. What the Fed is saying is the economy is in such bad shape that they will need to keep rates near zero for years to come. They will also need to keep expanding their balance sheet as few other than the Fed wants to...
While Wall Street stocks are priced for well beyond perfection, and gold has had a strong past year, the gold stocks are still priced as if investors lack conviction the gold bull is alive. Whenever the valuations on Wall Street get so stretched considering earnings per share and earnings growth, a big correction follows....
My business partner brought up a great point about how there are so many companies that are heavily diluted stocks that are really lifestyle companies. More concerning is that many investors in the space get fooled by them. From an industry perspective it takes money that could be going into real explorers that drill....
Here we are at the end of August and the gold space dodged the go away in May and come back on Labour day trend this year. With gold trading like a champ, there was serious money to be made this summer. As is often the case, in the last couple weeks of August,...
I picked some stocks with news out late in the week that I will comment on. Another of my tasks for the weekend is to clean off the open tabs on my web browser. When I find interesting commentary, I open it to get to it later, I will share some links for readers...
My own company, Advance Gold, where I’m CEO made the news today. A couple takeaways from the news are that we are increasing our drilling length on our current hole and doing additional geophysics in a key portion of our big geophysical anomaly. We have drilled so far and found sulphides along the anomaly,...
- Blackrock Gold (BRC.V) Looks Ready To Put Out Some Good News November 17, 2020
- What Next For Gold After Election Day November 3, 2020
- Gold On Hold Until After Election November 2, 2020
- The Golden Era Has Arrived September 28, 2020
- Fed Will Keep Priming Wall Street Stock Pump With Near Zero Rates For Years And Market Thinks This Is Bad For Gold September 25, 2020
- Wall Street Stocks Ready To Drop While Gold Stocks Ready To Pop September 9, 2020
- Avoid Lifestyle Companies And Science Project Stocks August 25, 2020
- Dog Days Of Summer Consistently Produces Profitable Trend August 24, 2020
- Weekend News August 23, 2020
- News With Views August 19, 2020
Allan Barry Laboucan
- Metso Outotec extends mill reline offering with high-capacity Mill Reline Machine November 26, 2020The new MRM has a capacity of 4,000 kg, for easy and safe replacement of steel lining systems inside even the largest grinding mills.
- Nighthawk drills 141.8 metres of 2.11 g/t gold at Colomac November 26, 2020Explorer has released assay results for three holes completed within its Colomac gold project in the Northwest Territories.
- BHP to ramp up Spence copper mine expansion November 26, 2020It will speed up construction at the Chilean copper mine in December, with first production expected in early 2021.
- Gold price clinging above $1,800 on stimulus hopes November 26, 2020Bullion is heading for a fourth straight monthly decline.
- Turquoise Hill says Odey’s letter contains false assumptions November 26, 2020"Odey has a clear financial motive to depress Turquoise Hill's share price," the miner said.
- Genesis gold assays ‘among the best’ yet in Quebec November 26, 2020Company has released highlights from the latest 10 holes drilled at its Chevrier project near Chibougamau, including 10.7 metres of 13.03 g/t gold in hole 76.
- Marathon Gold receives further investment from Lassonde November 26, 2020Funds raised will be used by Marathon to continue its exploration program at the Valentine gold project.
- CATL to keep close eye on cobalt, lithium, graphite suppliers November 26, 2020The battery giant has partnered with RCS Global Group to promote responsible supply chains.
- Happy Thanksgiving from the MetalMiner team November 26, 2020While you may be busy putting the finishing touches on your Thanksgiving spread and, subsequently, taking a turkey-induced nap, you might find some time to revisit this week’s coverage,... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]
- This Morning in Metals: Norsk Hydro begins production restarts at Husnes B-line November 25, 2020This morning in metals news: Norsk Hydro recently resumed production at its Husnes aluminum plant; the Census Bureau recently released the latest data on new housing starts; and copper prices... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]
- Global aluminum market in surplus, paced by rising Chinese production November 25, 2020As the World Bureau of Metal Statistics (WBMS) will tell you, the global aluminum market reached a surplus of 1,603 kt in the January to September 2020 period. That tripled the surplus of 480 kt... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]
- World Platinum Investment Council releases bullish 2021 platinum report November 25, 2020The World Platinum Investment Council (WPIC) released a report this month with a bullish view of the platinum market in 2021. The WPIC is bullish on the basis of stronger investment demand and... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]
- This Morning in Metals: Steel capacity utilization rate reaches 71.5% November 24, 2020This morning in metals news: the U.S. steel capacity utilization rate reached 71.5% last week; the Energy Information released its monthly energy review; and the nickel price continues to move... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]
- Copper in deficit as prices continue long-term surge November 24, 2020Earlier today we touched on aluminum prices — well, the copper price is similarly ascendant. The copper price has, as we’ve mentioned on multiple occasions, been supported by a recovering... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]
- Aluminum prices rise despite increasing global primary aluminum output November 24, 2020As we noted yesterday, aluminum prices have continued to rise — this in spite of increasing global aluminum production. Sign up today for Gunpowder, MetalMiner’s free, biweekly e-newsletter... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]
- USITC votes to maintain antidumping duties on non-oriented electrical steel November 23, 2020The United States International Trade Commission (USITC) last week voted to maintain antidumping duties on non-oriented electrical steel. The MetalMiner 2021 Annual Outlook consolidates our 12-month... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]
Rocks And Stocks Index
The Rocks and Stocks Index is a collection of mining companies curated by Allan Barry Laboucan for Rocks and Stocks news.
- AAX - Advance Gold Corp.
- AMX - Amex Exploration Inc.
- ANZ - Alianza Minerals Ltd.
- APX - Apex Resources, Inc.
- AZM - Azimut Exploration, Inc.
- AZS - Arizona Silver Exploration, Inc.
- BAY - Aston Bay Holdings Ltd.
- BMK - MacDonald Mines Exploration Ltd.
- BRC - Blackrock Gold Corp.
- BTE - Baytex Energy Corp.
- BTR - BonTerra Resources, Inc.
- BTU - BTU Capital Corp.
- C - Contact Gold Corp.
- CNX - Callinex Mines, Inc.
- DOS - Dios Exploration, Inc.
- DSV - Discovery Metals Corp
- DVI - Dunnedin Ventures, Inc.
- EPL - Eagle Plains Resources Ltd.
- EQX - Equinox Gold Corp.
- ER - Eastmain Resources, Inc.
- FIL - FILO MINING CORP
- FRE - Fremont Gold Ltd.
- FUU - Fission 3.0 Corp.
- FVL - Freegold Ventures Ltd.
- FWZ - Fireweed Zinc Ltd
- GBR - Great Bear Resources Ltd.
- GCN - Goldcliff Resources Corp.
- GENM - Generation Mining Limited
- GFG - GFG Resources, Inc.
- GGD - GoGold Resources, Inc.
- GIS - Genesis Metals Corp.
- GLD - GoldON Resources Ltd.
- GNG - Golden Goliath Resources Ltd.
- GTE - Gran Tierra Energy, Inc.
- GTR - Gatling Exploration Inc.
- GTT - GT Gold Corp.
- GWM - Galway Metals, Inc.
- GXS - Goldsource Mines, Inc.
- ITR - Integra Resources Corp
- JG - Japan Gold Corp.
- KOR - Corvus Gold, Inc.
- KORE - Kore Mining Ltd.
- KTR - Kintavar Exploration Inc.
- LDI - Lithoquest Diamonds Inc.
- MAG - MAG Silver Corp.
- MD - Midland Exploration, Inc.
- MINE - Inovent Capital Inc
- MOZ - Marathon Gold Corp.
- MUX - McEwen Mining, Inc.
- NGE - Nevada Exploration, Inc.
- NHK - Nighthawk Gold Corp.
- NVO - Novo Resources Corp.
- OIII - O3 Mining Inc.
- OLA - Orla Mining Ltd.
- OM - Osisko Metals Incorporated
- OOR - Opus One Resources Inc
- OSK - Osisko Mining Corporation
- PAC - Pacton Gold, Inc.
- PG - Premier Gold Mines Ltd.
- PGE - Group Ten Metals, Inc.
- PGZ - Pan Global Resources, Inc.
- POR - Portofino Resources Inc
- PRB - Probe Metals, Inc.
- PRG - Precipitate Gold Corp.
- QCX - First Mexican Gold Corp.
- RDS -Radisson Mining Resources, Inc.
- RDU -Radius Gold, Inc.
- RPX - Red Pine Exploration, Inc.
- RUG - Rugby Mining Ltd.
- SB - Stratabound Minerals Corp.
- SBW - Strongbow Exploration, Inc.
- SGN - Scorpio Gold Corp.
- SIC - Sokoman Iron Corp.
- SKE - Skeena Resources Ltd.
- SKP - Strikepoint Gold, Inc.
- SMN - San Marco Resources, Inc.
- SOI - Sirios Resources, Inc.
- TUD - Tudor Gold Corp.
- UGD - Unigold, Inc.
- VIPR - Silver Viper Minerals Corp.
- VSR - Vanstar Mining Resources Inc.
- VZLA - Vizsla Resources Corp.
- WGO - White Gold Corp.
- WM - Wallbridge Mining Co. Ltd.